- The Campbell Institute is one of New Zealand's leading English language schools, with campuses in Newmarket and central Wellington. Campbell's Demi Au Pair programe has been running successfully for over 10 years, and is the leading programme of its type in New Zealand. Demi Au Pairs are students who study English in the mornings, and then work as Au Pairs for their host families in the afternoons.
We are now looking for a coordinator to run this programme in our new Auckland campus, following a recent relocation. Please note that a drivers' licence and vehicle is an absolute requirement for this role.
Key tasks include:
The successful candidate will most likely have the following:
- Attract and recruit host families for Demi Au Pairs
- Match Demi Au Pair candidates with host families
- Run orientations for new participants
- Provide ongoing support to candidates and host families
The position is:
- Experience with childcare and/or ECE
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to mentor and advise students
There will be some flexibility around working hours, and the role may require a small degree of on-call or after-hours work.
- Part-time, around 14 hours per week, with potential to grow
- Fixed term for 1 year
For more information about the Demi Au Pair programme visit our site: www.demiaupair.co.nz
For more information about The Campbell Institute: www.campbell.ac.nz
For any more information please email the Demi Au Pair Programme Manager:email@example.com
- The Campbell Institute Limited
- Part Time (0.35) from February 26th, 2018 until March 1st, 2019