Schedule 1: JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Property Assistant
Responsible to: Property Officer
Location: ACG Parnell College
Main Purposes of position
To assist the Property Officer to carry out the following tasks:
1. To provide a level of basic maintenance of campus facilities and to provide operational support to staff
2. To assist (as part of duty roster) in supervision at the pedestrian crossing to ensure student safety and order
3. To complete administrative tasks effectively and efficiently
4. To set standards and assist visitors, students and staff as required
Key tasks and functions:
As scheduled and prioritised with the Registry Officer:
1. Undertake basic maintenance tasks in respect of buildings and school equipment
2. Ensure school grounds and car parks are tidy
3. Assist staff with relocation of resources
4. Report all building damage and defects to Property Officer
5. Assist the Property Officer or his nominee with placement and redevelopment of existing assets.
6. Assist the Property Officer or his nominee with all aspects of security
7. Have good working relationships with teachers and support staff
8. Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed efficiently and with due regard to Health and Safety and hygiene
9. Carry out other assigned duties as may be required from time to time with the above.
This job description is subject to annual review.
In order to deliver the above, the Company will provide any reasonable personal protective equipment and, in conjunction with Health and Safety requirements, ensure that appropriate clothing is worn when undertaking such tasks.