- UP Education is the leading private provider of education in New Zealand and Australia. For over 20 years’ we have been at the forefront of providing outstanding learning outcomes for people from around the world.
UP Education is offering an opportunity to gain hands on research experience with a business and educational focus.
We are looking for a Research Intern to provide support for the Principal: - Academic Relations. You would be required to work at least 24 hours per week (Mon - Fri) on research related tasks for 3 months
• Marketing – Research related degree – ideally from a NZ University
• Given the research is desk based and focused on China, a fluency in reading and writing in Mandarin is essential
• Proficient user of Excel and IT literate
• Desk based web research focused on school, university and vocational colleges in China
• Developing a database
• Assisting with development of material in English and in Mandarin
• Adhoc duties for the Principal: - Academic Relations
For the duration of the internship UP Education will offer:
• 1 on 1 training and feedback on all tasks
• Learn how to use different programmes eg. CRM etc.
• Opportunity to network and build online relationships
• A written letter reference
If you are looking to gain real world experience, please send through your CV and cover letter using the Apply button below.
A decision will be made when the ideal applicant applies.
*Please note this is an unpaid position*
- UP Education Limited
- Voluntary from October 28th, 2019 until January 31st, 2020