The Campbell Institute is one of New Zealand's leading English language providers, with a strong reputation for excellent academic standards and a warm, family atmosphere. Campbell has two campuses - one located in the Wellington CBD and the other in Newmarket, Auckland.
Our Wellington campus is currently looking to recruit a friendly and creative ESOL teacher to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
To be eligible a teacher must have at least a CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL qualification or higher.
* English language proficiency at CEFR level C2 (or equivalent)
* University Degree
* CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent*
* Experience with multilingual, multicultural classes
* Minimum 3 years’ experience teaching a range of levels, including IELTS preparation
The preferred candidate will:
* hold Cambridge DELTA (or be working towards this qualification)
* be skilled at mentoring and supporting the development of newly-qualified and less experienced ESOL teachers
* have experience working collaboratively with other teachers delivering shared classes
* be a competent user of EdTech (educational technology such as interactive whiteboards
* (please note, we are unable to consider online-only TESOL qualifications or those without assessed practicum)