- We are currently looking for Travel and Tourism
Trainer to join our vibrant team at our Hamilton campus. This is a full-time, permanent
role commencing as soon as possible.
About the Role...
- The role involves facilitating learning
using existing curriculum which is prepared for you - all you have to do is
take your passion into the classroom and use the resources along with your
experience to make the learning engaging and memorable for our industry's next
group of new recruits!
- Full training and support is given to
transition you into this role to provide an exciting learning environment for
our young-adult learners
No more late-nights or weekend shifts and plenty of
time off over Xmas/New Year to enjoy the summer! We require a person that loves
to work in an exciting and ever changing environment, if this sounds like you
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Minimum of 5 years' Travel &
Minimum 2 years' experience at a
- A Diploma or Degree in Tourism would be
- New Zealand School of Tourism Limited
- Full Time from April 29th, 2019