About the role:
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate Registered Nurse to provide a high standard of professional healthcare to our students and staff members.
The is a permanent position, worked Monday to Friday, term-time only.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing sick/injured personnel (including liaising with parents and third-party treatment providers)
• Securely maintaining current medical treatment plans (and medications) for students
• Maintaining the student health information database
• Facilitating visits with outside agencies (including Public Health Nurses, Dental van, Vision & Hearing)
• Collaborating with the senior management team to develop policies, procedures & systems relating to Student Health
• Establishing, developing and maintaining the Student Health Centre
• Providing management reports relating to the operations of the Student Health Centre
• Implementing procedures, liaising with parents/teachers and managing students who have requested special arrangements in examinations
• Ensuring all materials relating to student health are available and distributed as per group policy
• Providing First Aid training for all staff
• Maintaining First Aid kits
We are looking for a compassionate, fully qualified, Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will ideally have a youth health qualification, strong interpersonal skills and experience in delivering a first-class health service to young people within a multicultural environment. A full, clean driver’s license is a requirement for this position.