Yoobee are looking for talented professionals across a wide range of digital design and development disciplines to deliver short courses for our Christchurch campus.
If you have a passion for your field, and are eager to share that passion with others, this may be a great part-time casual opportunity for you. We offer courses during the week, weekends and evenings, so teaching with us can be an excellent complement to other work you do.
We are looking for experts with skills in one or several of the following areas:
• Graphic design and Illustration with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
• Video editing and Special effects with Premiere Pro and /or After Effects
• Advanced Digital marketing
The successful applicant will have:
• Industry experience and/or a Tertiary Qualification relevant to their skill area.
• Strong communication and delivering skills.
• A flexible schedule and is best suited to working with casual hours.
• Be able to converse with a range of age groups e.g. corporate and/or high school level.
• Able to self-manage and have excellent time management.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• A willingness to share their knowledge, experience and ideas with the class.
• A NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and a clean police record.
Prior experience in a tertiary education environment and/or teaching experience.
Apply online at hr.acgedu.com or make your preliminary enquiries to the following person:
Training Services Coordinator