Job Title: Online Learning Sales Consultant
Department: Training Services
Reports To: Team Leader - Sales and Sales Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Online Learning Sales Consultant is responsible for selling the Yoobee Colleges’ (Yoobee School of Design, South Seas Film School, Animation College and AMES – Institute of IT) Online Courses over the phone and online (email, live chat, etc). The Sales Consultant use their sales drive along with product knowledge to generate prospects and meet or exceed sales quotas. This is a target driven role for a hungry sales professional with impeccable customer service skills.
The Sales Consultant is a full-time role responsible for creating and adopting sales initiatives that result in increasing the enrolment numbers and revenue for Online courses in the Creative Colleges’ campuses and online platform.
• Promote and actively sell Online courses in order to achieve and exceed annual revenue and enrolment targets
• Work with the Sales Team leader, Marketing Coordinator and Sales Manager to develop a quarterly sales and promotional plan to generate growth.
• Meet enrolment targets across all the Creative Colleges.
• Contribute to the development and delivery of both individual and company sales strategies.
• Contribute to B2B sales campaigns.
• Ensure that CRM records are kept up to date by promptly and proactively contacting and engaging with new leads, ensuring that our sales process is followed and completed.
• Ensure that each individual course has enough enrolments to deliver a healthy operating profit.
• Keep up to date with campus activities, product knowledge in order to inject deep product knowledge when managing enquiries.
• Perform efficiently in all stages of the sales process.
• Deliver a monthly Sales report, presenting your analysis of previous month’s activities, sales numbers and sales initiatives.
What Success Looks Like:
• Sales targets are met or exceeded
• Growing the portfolio of active clients.
• Courses are being sold in an authentic voice that resonates with our target markets.
• CRM is up to date and reporting pipelines are accurate and readily available to management.
• All leads and prospects contacted and followed up in a timely manner.
• Positive and productive relationships established with internal/external stakeholders.
• Always proposing new and effective ways to sell and to re-engage with our alumni and database.
What You Need to Have:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales and account management role – ideally in a specialised sales environment
• Knowledge and ability to sell courses to all types of public
• On job experience in implementing sales and promotional activities and achieving targets.
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
• Sound design skills and the ability to produce collateral.
• High level of initiative and an ability to work in a team environment.
• Highly organised with the ability to complete tasks and achieve outcomes.
• The ability to follow up on leads and close a sale.
• Confident computer skills with experience in CRM systems.
• B2B and B2C sales experience.
• Outgoing, friendly, organised, prepared to go the extra mile.
• A passion and inherent interest in everything Creative and Tech.