Title: Property Assistant
Location: ACG Parnell College, 39 George Street / 2 Titoki Street, Parnell
Reporting to: Property Officer
Functional Relationships: ACG Property Manager
Parnell College Property Officer
1. To provide a level of basic maintenance of campus facilities and to provide operational support to staff.
2. To assist (as part of the duty roster) in supervising students at the Pedestrian crossing to ensure both safety and order.
3. To complete administrative tasks effectively and efficiently.
4. To set standards and assist visitors, students and staff as required.
KEY TASKS and FUNCTIONS
As scheduled and prioritised with the Property Officer:
• Undertake basic maintenance tasks in respect of buildings and school equipment.
• Ensure that school grounds and car park areas are tidy
• Assist staff with relocation of resources
• Report all building damage and defects to the Property Officer
• Assist the Property Officer or his nominee with placement and redevelopment of new and existing assets.
• Assist the Property Officer or his nominee with all aspects of security.
• Have good working relationships with teachers and support staff.
• Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed efficiently and with due regard to health and safety and hygiene.
• Carry out other assigned duties as may be required from time to time, in line with the above.
And to perform all other duties as may reasonably be required by the Principal.