If you love working around children, creating delicious healthy meals, and have a positive, warm, bubbly, energetic personality. You are sensitive to different dietary restriction and have a passion for children's well being. You are used to maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen area and have a knowledge of food safety procedures. You are versatile and love to be creative with cooking, baking and experimenting with flavours. If this sounds like you. We would love to meet you!!
We are looking for an amazing cook to join our Early Childhood centre in Howick and become apart of our Penguins family.
• The day to day preparation of meals (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) for children, aligning with our menu plan.
• Ensuring that special dietary requirements are closely monitored.
• Ordering appropriate ingredients and ensuring that sufficient stock as always on hand.
• Ensuring that all meals are served in a hygienic and attractive way.
• Lunch dishes are washed/sterilised in main kitchen and returned to rooms.
• Maintaining positive interactions with staff, children and families at all times.
• Good time management.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, as well as subsidized child care, a lot of professional development opportunities and a warm, happy, fun work environment.
If you are interested in being a part of our wonderful, enthusiastic and committed team, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your confidential application to the email address below.
or contact Penguins School Of Early Learning 09 5374970
We can't wait to meet you.