About the role:
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Student Recruitment Manager, Pathways (Australia) in a full time, permanent role.
The Student Recruitment Manager, Pathways (Australia) role is a new sales position focused on our Australian Pathway programmes as UP Education develop our programme offering within the Australian pathway market. The primary purpose of working with our Regional Sales Managers, agents and partners to meet or exceed enrolment targets focused on our Australian Pathways programmes. You will be responsible for managing depth relationships with our key agent partners and contributing to their sales strategy.
An integral part of the role is the development and execution of sales related events to support knowledge transfer and engagement. In addition the execution of the sales strategy, the individual will be responsible for managing depth relationships with our university partners in their markets, working in partnership with the international marketing team to ensure that we provide the training and knowledge required within the wider sales team and that they are equipped with the sales toolkits to be successful.
This role is best suited to a high-energy, problem solver who thrives in a demanding sales environment and is able to build strong, trust-based relationships both internally and externally.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Meet or exceed student enrolment targets across our range of Australian Pathway programmes.
• Contribute to the development and delivery of both individual and team sales strategies and operational plans.
• Establish and maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our external partners.
• Lead on sales, marketing and promotional activities as required, and be available outside of normal work hours to attend events as required.
• Proactively develop effective internal working relationships across the team and the wider organisation including Admissions, Marketing, Operations and Finance
• Be highly organised and efficient with excellence data analysis and reporting skills
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
• Strong sales background and sales instinct, ideally with exposure to an indirect distribution model
• Fluent in English. A second language is advantageous
• Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written
• Experience of managing projects by using established tools and methodologies
• Can-do attitude and resilience in the face of challenges
• An understanding and genuine passion for international student recruitment