About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Tutor to join our team in our Queen Street City campus in a full time, fixed-term role. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate in assisting learners to achieve successful education and employment outcomes.
• Effective course planning, preparation of lesson plans, assessments and organisation for all classes
• Deliver structured and well organised lessons with clear statements and expectations
• Contribute to course and programme development
• Provision of regular, effective and accurate feedback to students on their academic progress and achievement.
• Ensure that students are well supported academically and pastorally
• Complete administrative duties as required
• A nationally recognised qualification in Beauty Therapy (Level 5 or above) or equivalent international qualification
• Make up artistry experience is an advantage
• Teaching experience in similar role is an advantage
• A completed qualification in adult teaching or willingness to complete an adult teaching qualification
• Minimum of 2 years beauty therapy experience
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills especially related to learning situations
• A competent level of IT literacy
• Driver Licence