About the role:
We are looking for a casual IELTS Speaking Examiner to join our 345 Queen Street site, commencing in March 2019.
You will be responsible for ensuring an impartial, expert assessment of candidates in the Speaking module of the test. You must be able to deliver a uniform and consistent test at all times.
• Examine regularly at testing sessions, in accordance with all prescribed procedures
• Undertake scheduled re-training and re-certification
• Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of the IELTS
• Comply with all elements of the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking (to be signed by all examiners)
• Recognised TESOL qualification
• Minimum 3 years ESL teaching experience
• Personal attributes that indicate suitability as an examiner
• Minimum Professional Requirements as set out in MPRs
• Commitment to attend regularly at scheduled testing sessions
• Availability to work weekends