We are seeking a dynamic receptionist to assist at our Symonds St campus. Initially this role will be full time to cover our current receptionist’s leave and will then transition into a part-time, permanent role.
• Greet visitors and direct them as required
• Issue and maintenance of visitor badges and the visitor book
• Answer telephone calls and attend to them as required, including the 0800 Attendance line).
• Take and deliver phone messages promptly
• Receive, sort & distribute incoming and outgoing mail
• Organise and Liaise with Couriers
• Organise building maintenance as instructed by Campus Manager
• Maintaining the security of the premises through a continuous presence at reception Responsible for reception being manned when unable to be there
• Log all IT jobs on the IT Help Website for ACA and update staff
• Organise and record Taxi requests from staff.
• Make appointments for E-Visa & NZMA Careers via CRM.
• Update Staff Telephone Directory
• Issue and maintain all staff swipe cards for building access
• Update the electronic notice boards
• Issue warning letter to students via Tutors – weekly attendance reports using Take2 & CRM. Maintain spread sheet.
• Update and maintain staff name board
• Issuing and recording certificates to students using CRM
• Make sure mail for other NZMA Academies are sent out by Thursday afternoon.
• Drop off outgoing mail to post box
• Assist with student induction at the beginning of each block
• Advanced skill level across the Microsoft Office suite – in particular MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Proven experience in a senior reception/administration role
• High degree of interpersonal ability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be proactive, use initiative and anticipate the administration needs of the campus and leadership team
• Experience in database administration, with high degree of accurate & speedy data entry skills
• Proven ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively and efficiently
• Knowledge of the tertiary education sector would be a definite advantage, but not essential
• Shows a pro-active and solutions focused attitude