We are looking for a talented and highly motivated tutor, who is passionate about sharing their skills and knowledge, to join our creative and supportive tutoring team.
- Want to work with a fun team in a creative environment?
- Do you have a passion for the industry?
- Are you passionate about sharing your skills and knowledge?
Your qualifications and experience will include:
Teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential as we provide excellent tutor training, support and professional development.
- NZ Certificate in Commercial Barbering or equivalent skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2 - 5 years concurrent barbering industry experience
- Certificate in Adult Literacy & Numeracy and Assessor Units an advantage
- Sound creative skills and technical knowledge
- Training experience - tertiary or industry (preferred)
You will have:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills especially related to learning situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people from all walks of life
- The ability to work autonomously but also collaboratively as part of the larger team
- A professional manner and high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, with an ability to self manage
The Cut Above Academy is a leading tertiary provider offering courses in hairdressing, barbering, make-up artistry and special effects to international standards. We are a trustworthy and caring school that has been an integral part of New Zealand's fashion history for over 40 years.
If you would like an opportunity to join our fun, creative and collegial team environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Cut Above Academy
- Full Time from April 16th, 2018